Kung Fu Yoga™ for Corporate Enlightenment
Hwalan Kung Fu Yoga™ classes and workshops for larger settings help you be present, focused, creative and happy in a work environment. Kung Fu Yoga™ gives you the choice between power and peace through one’s center. When we are efficient in our body, we become efficient in our work. Kung Fu Yoga™ is simple, accessible and practical.
Studies about the mental, emotional and physical benefits of meditation and meditation based movement are prolific. Benefits include:
- increased teamwork and creativity
- increased happiness
- increased focus
- increased work place moral
- increased company loyalty
- increased overall health
- increased productivity and energy increased awareness of nutrition
- increased job satisfaction amongst employees
- increased respect for senior management of companies
- increased attractiveness to potential employees
- decreased health insurance costs
- decreased absenteeism & sick leave
- decreased health risks
- decreased staff turnover
- decreased stress, anxiety & depression
- decreased fatigue
Corporate Yoga FACT: For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits. Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress. Why do Corporate Yoga? Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group.
Practicing yoga at least twice a week is recommended, but even once a week will have noticeable results.
You Will Need:
- yoga mat, comfortable clothing
- quiet, comfortable space large enough to use (boardroom, lunchroom, spare office, A/V room, gymnasium, etc.)
Hwalan offers several different :
- Hwalan Kung Fu Yoga Level 2/3 (for those with a yoga practice)
- Vinyasa Yoga Level 1/2 (for beginners)
- Meditation (no clothing change necessary)
- Chair yoga (no clothing change necessary)
- 30 minute Relax, Energize and Refocus (no clothing change necessary)
Regular Hwalan Kung Fu Yoga™ takes place on the floor with mats. Hwalan Kung Fu Yoga™ classes can be scheduled as weekly offerings and are most effective when run as for a minimum of 10 weeks. You choose a duration from 30 to 75 minutes.
E-mail to schedule a program: email@example.com
Rate Your Burn
“BRIGHT, THOUGHTFUL AND A GREAT CLASS LEADER!
Great instructor and class. She likes the class to move together as a team. The music was great and her instruction flawless. Great energy and mind.“